Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My dearest SSMB members


What happen to you guys ? Seriously, can we just get back like before ;( I miss the old us, the ones who always have the spirit to get involved in band's activity, where have your spirit go ? We split, we're too far from each other, How I miss all of us hang-out, gossip-ing, have a great time together ;'( Guys, seriously we need you back, Ariel, our band leader need you, Me, Yie, Yunie, Wan and all of us need you guys back, pleasee joining us, please get your spirit back ;( PMR candidates, I know all of you love band like hell, and you said you can't joining us because of the PMR, Im just wondering like seriously of that reason you can't joining band again ? Or is it because our trip last year ? We have fight, then we split, and now we're change including me of course, Im trying to get you back, and Im sorry for what happen during our trip ;'[ 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ;'[ COME BACK PLEASEE, GET YOUR SPIRIT AGAIN FOR BAND ;'[