Friday, April 1, 2011

What Happened To Us ?


What happen to us?
We use to be cool
And now we don’t even hang out around school

Where did the old days go?
Where we use to laugh and talk, joke around
Now were never near each other on the ground

I feel like we fought over stupid stuff
And even though times get rough
We are suppose to be tough

Don’t you feel like we created a wall?
In between us when we walk down the hall
I believe that it’s not right
That we got in a fight

Worst of all we got in a fight over a boy
Who was like a used up toy
Why can’t we understand that he broke our hearts
And then, one by one, tore us apart
And now he’s buttering me up
Saying that he loves me but do you think I am tough
Enough to say no
To the little boy who is a ho*

Now let me ask you a question
And maybe people have new suggestions
To what happen to us?



- Guys, we used to be so close, laughing, joking, others, but what the hell is wrong with us huh ? -___-' Its too weird you know, we seem like we don't even care about each other when the truth is we do love each other like hell, we do said that we love you you you but why in the end, we're the one who fuck each other ? guys, we did mistakes, no one can run from it, so why don't just forget it ? I do miss our memories, yes, the past never come back, but the future is the only way to keep our friendship become stronger day by day :) 
 guys, I do love you so much, please be like we used to be ;'(