Friday, March 11, 2011

MOMO :/





When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!


Guys, where're the hell of these thngs ? Before we're used to be like this with them and nw, they're gone ? OMAI ! ;( Im sick of it, Im so tired with this shit & problem, but thank god, finally we're settled it down, and nw, let just tht pass away oky gys ? Dn't let this thng ruined our friendship :) 



- For you girl, Im sorry oky fr being so harsh on you ;( Its nt like Im backstabbing you or Im on their side, not at all, Im not on any side, Im my own, but I hate to see this shit oky ? I've been advsed to you, but You never want to listen It, Its just only you you you ! I love you girl, but Im advised you bfre because I dnt want You hurt yrself, and girl, the 'annoying' word is not fr you, they've admit to me :) Let just let ths prblem go away oky ? Stop with the 'gaduh gaduh' :) Its not just for you, but to me, and others :)